Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
If only this young wolf, Adrastus, knew how far Kukutux and his relationship extended. Mayne in time he would, but Adrastus and the rest of them having lived here was but a blip in the grand scale of things. The spine had meant little to Aiolos because for a long time up until recently, no one he cared for stayed here and this place laid dormant.

Aiolos nodded to the white wolf's first bit, sure that it was a well enough home but in Aiolos mind, little compared to living on the coast. Now if it was a decision between the island, the plateau or Stavenger Bay, that would take more thought.

There was a slightest pause at the other wolf's question then, causing a single gingered ear to turn back and his lips to form a tight line. I've no intention to simply be a donor, if that's what you mean. The Greek then says, stopping long enough in their stroll to look to the younger wolf directly. While nothing will quite compare to how I feel about living at Sea, which extended to religious belief too, I will do anything Kukutux needs of me when the pups arrive. She need only but ask. And though she had not yet asked Aiolos such things the red wolf knew in time he would be faced with splitting his time between his new pups and his home.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
These violent delights have violent ends - by Aiolos - May 16, 2021, 06:42 PM
RE: These violent delights have violent ends - by Aiolos - June 01, 2021, 12:30 PM