Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
no, she did not want to speak of the vermin creature in her fiancee's bed, but not because she wanted to take her place. if the man had chosen sabah to warm him at night then satsu would have been pleasant and dismissive rather than seething.
still, she had no reason to carry on. the conversation flowed.
i have no opinion on it. there is little here for me to do but wait, and i will know once we have -- once the ceremony takes place, she did not know what to say.
satsu watched him. she saw the traces of his injury and was glad to see that he was doing well, though the hardened poultice now floated at the surface of the pool and slowly disintegrated, adding a tea-like smell.
she reminded herself: have jawahir clean the water.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM