Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
a lecture, now. he lectured her on how to act for herself, as queen, as if he has ever been in the same position. the world he comes from is so different from her own, satsu finally sees and understands, that ramesses cannot fathom how wrong he sounds. to order her to do this - to treat her, in that moment, as some whore girl, and use one of her rare friendships for the gain of akashingo - !

this lesson was not one satsu wished to hear. she had come to the pool for respite. she had avoided ramesses sickbed, only to be confronted like this.

your appetites do not surprise me, she answered.
the way you would send me out to bed someone, much less a friend of mine, as if i were some common bitch, is what surprises me. it is what offends! her voice rose slightly, it deepened in its rage, but satsu knew how the sound could carry in the stone corridors and was careful.

a moment to breathe, trying to cool her mind. it was not working. the hesitation only weakened satsu's position.

until we have survived nyra, we wont know if akashingo will exist let alone if you will have heirs. she said to him; but before she could continue, there was a shadow crossing by the entryway to their bathing space, the scent of sabah.

and a voice, calling.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM