Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A soft smile offered back to her getting, as her eyes then dart down and false distraction. He hoped things to be better, wished wholeheartedly for things to get better for the little fawn colored wolf.

You've never been a burden to me. You know that. Surely she did? For all his efforts to keep her well cared for, to accompany her so that she need not be alone during her first motherhood. Aiolos and all of the pack had worked together with this, with such a strong bond between them that Aiolos could not remember feeling like the whole pack was united in such a way before. Even Hua had been angered by Ruo and Aiolos, their son being sidelined in the ranks for quite a time.

Aiolos looks to the children then, to watch them play. He wondered then if the pups would ever come to know if their true father, if they would ever come to suspect himself as otherwise or if Lote would offer them truth. After all, it was he which had been there since their birth and Adrastus which had only been with them but moments...

You already know I feel very highly of you... He had shown her as such by his guarding of her nest, the good conversations, the happiness he held for her four healthy pups. She had known it so, gifting him with salted fish he still licked his mug to the thought of.

You are a good and talented wolf. A strong and loving parent. Loyal to your pack.  Even in her young age, she proved a well mother to her pups and healthy enough to bore equally healthy pups. And you deserve a man who could be all those things for you too. To be strong, loving and loyal... And I will be that man for you. His mouth forms in a tight, grim line. But... A sigh. My heart belongs to another. The three-way had come to an agreement, they all knew but nothing would come between or replace his love for Kukutux. Not even what appeared to be a younger, similar version of the moonwoman.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Aiolos - November 06, 2021, 09:45 PM