Dragoncrest Cliffs trick or treat, smell my feet
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Sorry for leapfrogging, Reyes is gonna drop if I don't post him and I won't have time any other moment!

The first to come to meet the call was a wolf that looked strikingly like Erzulie, but it wasn't Erzulie. They were male, for starters. Their narrow build and sharp proportions mirrored Caracal's and so Reyes presumed this boy was around the same age as his own son; there was also the lick of fire at his heels where his tail rested. There was a heft to him that reminded Reyes of the seafarers he once ran with. Pairing that with the standoffish, defensive manner of the boy's voice, was a little bit off-putting.

Off the boy's flank came an older wolf, gray and warm at the same time, with a similar shock of red trailing after him. The boy's father? Neither one looked pleased to have any visitors what-so-ever. Reyes was about to speak at that point and clear the air when — Reyes, there, striding with care to the other side of the boy guardian, was his mother.
Welcome.

She went on to address the boy and illuminate things for the both of them. Reyes had younger siblings? He shouldn't have been surprised at the prospect but it still hit him like a sack of bricks to the gut. He was silent, looking to Teya for a moment of support, as Erzulie arrived next.

The introductions progressed once Reyes had processed things for a minute or so.

Caracal, he called to the boy to draw him closer, lest he be wandering too much. And this here is Sphyra; her twin sister is visiting other family elsewhere, and... he looked to one half of the twin-set, a soft smile upon his own face, and then with what felt like a tide sweeping in through his belly to shake things up, he came to Teya.

This is Teya, she's... we're, they hadn't put a name to what they had together; but the point was, she had come with him, and she wasn't Towhee. He looked to both his mothers and drew in a breath. There's a lot to explain, but she's family too. I hope we aren't imposing too much by visiting, but I'd love to let the kids get to know you.
Messages In This Thread
trick or treat, smell my feet - by Caracal - October 29, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 29, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Sobo - October 30, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Teya - October 31, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Njord - October 31, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Rosalyn - November 02, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Erzulie - November 03, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 07, 2021, 04:27 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Caracal - November 10, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Sobo - November 12, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Rosalyn - November 14, 2021, 05:18 AM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Teya - November 15, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Njord - November 15, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Erzulie - November 16, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Sobo - November 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 12:00 PM