Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Private 
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done

-Adele 
At first, she had thought it a coincidence… but as the days persisted, the fatigue got worse, not better… the nausea ripped through her gut and cost her meals where otherwise she’d be able to swallow it back and the idea of even looking at a meal made the contents of her stomach want to empty. She couldn’t deny it anymore… She just didn’t understand where she had gone wrong. She had never seen her methods fail before. They had been tried and tested on many wolves prior to her and even her herself in prior seasons… so what had made this time any different?

Most of all, she was scared. She was scared to admit to her husband that she was with child. She did not know how he would take it. Would he leave? She had promised that this wouldn’t be an issue. Neither of them could be parents. She wasn’t ready for this. They weren’t ready for this. She had retreated to their den early in the day, pacing as she tried to walk through every single step she had taken. Had she missed a dosage and not remembered it? It wasn’t noticeable physically yet… but she knew it would be soon and with it came the panic and impending doom of motherhood.

That worry and fear was practically palpable off of her. It affected the very energy of the room around her as she simply contemplated how she was supposed to tell @Kallik that she had made a mistake. Some healer she was… she couldn’t even prevent her own pregnancy.

What the fuck was she supposed to do now?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM