Redsand Canyon Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
695 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Glaukos didn't answer when a name was given. He didn't really care what her name was, only that she was impeding their growth as soldiers. That she had come between Glaukos and his fellow warrior was one thing, but the obvious fact that she wasn't being dismissed was another. It seemed as though the woman held more sway within Mereo than she should have, according to Glaukos; it had been her error when she'd chosen him for a spar and her's again for choosing Kallik's dick over her apparent duties - given that Aquene had wanted to join the warriors at the time.

Bygones, and all that. The two boys had found common ground against the cougar on their punishment patrol, so Glaukos was willing to look passed many of the other scutarius' poor choices. He was glad, to a point, when Kallik admitted that he wanted a spar and not some kind of duel for the stupid bitch. Alright; that's what the sparring grounds were for after all.

Then come, see if you can best me. As Glaukos said this he squared his shoulders towards the waiting warrior, prowling across the open expanse of the ring with an inviting stare.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse - by Myrmidon - March 14, 2022, 12:49 AM