Redtail Rise the duc de l'omelette
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade spent a good deal of time sniffing at the dried patch of urine a few meters from the den, attempting to analyze its source. There was so much information contained in the smell, though it was in language she hadn’t fully decoded yet. She deduced that it had been left by something other than a wolf. She was fairly certain this mysterious creature had also been female. But that was the extent of her study.

After performing her analsysis, there was only one thing left to do: she buckled her legs and dropped onto her belly, then flopped to the side and began rolling. She thoroughly coated herself in the interesting smell, though it wasn’t until Avicus approached and summoned her children that Masque righted herself and leaped to her feet.

She stood there a moment, assessing, as Relic scuttled over to their mother. There was something twitching at her feet. Masquerade blinked and prowled toward them, quickly recognizing the animal. She saw them often, bounding in the distance, often scrambling up tree trunks. She had yet to see one up close like this, at least alive and intact. Thirst for both blood and knowledge drove her even closer.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - July 15, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Relic - July 15, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - July 15, 2022, 02:22 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - July 17, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - July 18, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - August 18, 2022, 08:45 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - August 22, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - September 26, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - September 29, 2022, 04:50 PM