Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
918 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He craned downward, prompting Masquerade to close the gap by reaching upward so they could sniff noses. His sudden movement made her tense automatically, eyes widening a little as the boy started to topple off his perch. Masque made an abortive movement as if intending to help, though there wasn’t much she could do but spot him as he slithered the rest of the way off the stony platform.

Now that they were on even ground, Masque noted that he was about the same size as Ancelin and Atreus. She frowned fleetingly at the thought of her cousins, then refocused on the young boy in front of her. There was a slightly bewildered look on his face that triggered an empathetic response within the older Bearn.

Tentatively, she reached out to sniff noses again. She abruptly remembered the rabbit as she did so, turning her head to look at it. Facing the other pup again, she motioned for him to follow her as she slunk back toward the long dead rabbit, so stiff with rigor mortis its legs stuck out at peculiar angles.

She came to stand over it, facing her cohort. Masque’s tail flicked invitingly as she bent down to nose at the aged meat.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM