Redtail Rise The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She felt his stare penetrating her and her eyes slid away, casting down in the direction of her forepaws. Masque’s ears remained pricked to attention when Ancelin did, indeed, have more to say. He made it clear he didn’t share his brother’s grudge, which fed the hope burning brighter in her chest. She sincerely doubted his speculation about the boys’ father, though she forgot about it entirely at his final question.

Masquerade hesitated, then nodded her head once, twice and thrice. Her gaze tentatively raised again, imploring Ancelin to not only believe her but understand. It was an honest mistake! And even as she tried to convey such a complex concept, her tongue moved, pressing against the backs of her clenched teeth, preparing to clarify.

As her lips parted, a memory from that day came rushing back. You bit me, Masquerade thought, mouth clapping shut and head rearing back a little as it hit her. She quickly decided it was better forgiven and forgotten, though the momentary lapse in focus had turned her tongue back to stone.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 05:22 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 19, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 19, 2022, 05:44 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 19, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 19, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 20, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 20, 2022, 02:52 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 20, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 20, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 20, 2022, 08:02 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Raider - September 20, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion - by Ancelin - September 20, 2022, 08:26 PM