Redsand Canyon So put your hands where I can see them,
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
693 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
He arrived to the edge of Mereo looking a little worse for wear; clearly having been on the road a while, with mud caked to his limbs and a tangle of various greeneries netted by his more dense furs along his belly, Glaukos could've used a bath and a proper meal. There was dried blood upon his chin he had forgotten about - it was not his, but a rabbit's - and in all, he was a slovenly representation of a soldier.

Regardless of how he looked climbing over the rise, he came to the entry-point and stood at attention. It would not be long before a patrol came sweeping through the area and they would find him, and he would explain himself; so one such guardian would then lead him across the border to where he could clean up, among the soldier's housing.

An hour or so later, he was a bit better: washed and tidied. His belly rumbled and he ignored it, instead seeking the path of the Imperator, to at last give his report.
Messages In This Thread
So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 07:25 PM