Felltree Marsh the hanged man
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She worked with @Ancelin whenever he wished, though much of Masque’s time was still spent reclusively creeping around the rise. Today in particular, she stalked @Relic as he marched around the borders. She maintained a rather large distance due to the lack of coverage, monitoring her brother’s every movement as he patrolled.

When he caught her despite her best efforts, Masquerade ducked her head almost sheepishly, tail wagging. Relic must not have been in the mood for games, however, as he quickly put her in her place. She relented immediately, submitting to her litter mate, and stayed on the ground until he left to finish his rounds.

Heeding his warning not to follow him this time, Masque sat up straight and took a moment to assess her surroundings. She was at the far southwestern corner of the rise overlooking the neighboring marsh. She knew better than to venture any further and intended to slink back into the heart of the territory when she caught sight of a pale figure in the distance. Her ochre eyes squinted.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 02, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 07, 2022, 04:30 PM