Felltree Marsh the hanged man
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her ears drew backward when the woman broke the silence, her accent immediately bringing to mind the girl’s own mother. Avicus spoke the way she did due to an impediment, Masque had only recently learned. She wondered if there was something wrong with this stranger’s tongue, though from the glimpses into her mouth when it moved, nothing appeared amiss.

Masquerade took a moment to process the words spoken before shaking her head and replying, No. She paused before elaborating, I came over here to see you.

Careful not to gaze too directly into the woman’s face, Masque raised her eyes. They skirted over features that might have been white, had they not been streaked with filth. She was slight in build, with a sharp face. Her fur wasn’t just dingy, it was disheveled too, sticking up in little tufts here and there. Something about the way she held herself brought a small smile to the child’s lips.

Redirecting her gaze back to her own forepaws, Masque wondered, Do you live here? She held out her right foreleg, gesturing at the swampy backdrop.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 02, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 07, 2022, 04:30 PM