Silver Creek Silvermoon
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hello again! <3

Fury had listened to Sovereign cry about the brazen woman in the northern parts of the Hinterlands.
And the Warchief had laid into her daughter while she was still butt-hurt, emphasizing the pack's desire to not make more enemies than they already had.

And so, Fury dragged Sovereign through the Hinterlands to try and track down Magnolia, until on a pure luck, the giant and her daughter saw the dark lady near the magnificent stream.

"That's her?" Fury muttered to Sovereign. 
The girl nodded with a bitter expression. 

"My daughter has something to say to you!" Fury called to the dark woman, promptly grabbing Sovereign by the nape and dragging her closer with a displeased scowl.

As they got within better talking distance a few lengths away, Fury thrust her daughter forward, sending her stumbling a few steps toward Magnolia as Fury demanded of her daughter "Apologize, Sovereign. Now." 

Sovereign looked back at her mother with the expression of 'but-!' to which Fury's gaze darkened.
With a heavy sigh, the Private flattened her ears and looked at Magnolia.
"I'm sorry for being rude, and trying to attack you." The child wasn't too pleased with having to apologize for her actions, but her mother was her hero, her idol, and she didn't want to be on the recieving end of her mother's wrath.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Silvermoon - by Magnolia - October 15, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: Silvermoon - by RIP Fury - October 16, 2022, 05:02 AM
RE: Silvermoon - by Magnolia - October 16, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Silvermoon - by RIP Fury - October 17, 2022, 08:54 AM
RE: Silvermoon - by Magnolia - October 17, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Silvermoon - by RIP Fury - October 18, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: Silvermoon - by Magnolia - October 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Silvermoon - by RIP Fury - October 23, 2022, 11:53 AM