Redtail Rise Never Bet the Devil Your Head
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The chipmunk did not reappear, though Masquerade knew that if they were patient and quiet, something else would come along for them to observe. Still looking at Reki, she motioned for him to lie down fully in the leaf litter. She did the same, doing her best to minimize noise.

If we’re silent and still, they’ll come, she whispered to the younger pup, flashing him an encouraging smile.

Indeed, it wasn’t long before a remarkably fat squirrel appeared close by. Masquerade twitched as she watched it scuttle around in the leaves, gathering rotting berries and stuffing them into its cheeks, causing them to bulge. It made her think of a word she’d only just learned: “glutton.”

Her eyes stayed riveted on the squirrel for several moments before she turned to make sure Reki saw it too, pitching her deep voice as low as it could go as she said, He’s so fat!
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - October 04, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Reki - October 09, 2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 09:09 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Reki - October 11, 2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - October 11, 2022, 09:54 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Reki - October 14, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - October 19, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Reki - October 26, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - October 27, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Reki - October 31, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: Never Bet the Devil Your Head - by Raider - November 02, 2022, 12:20 PM