Ouroboros Spine may the gods strike me down if I forsake you
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
for a moment shikoba wonders about the facade the boy puts on before her. a messenger of war, drained from his days of travel and leaving his voice weary and dry – she has seen many of these in her days of youth.

she did not interrupt him and waited until everything was out in the open. and when he finally pauses for his breath, the woman wears an expression of concern on her face. she has heard of akashingo, but has certainly never spoken about the land of the reeds beyond that. 

shikoba shifts her legs. moonglow did not harbor such a man, nor had she seen one. but whatever crimes he committed to cause the need for his head must be something of concern. "we have not seen him," she comes to say to the boy, "but we will heed this warning, and send word if he comes near."

she would not partake in a war that wasn't hers without the counsel of sun man and moon woman. but she could promise that her family would be safe by the tips of her canines.

"do you need food or a place to rest, Aquillius of the mesa?" 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: may the gods strike me down if I forsake you - by Shikoba - April 05, 2023, 10:29 AM