Ouroboros Spine may the gods strike me down if I forsake you
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he denies the rest and food; it seemed a bit striking to deny such things, but perhaps the boy had bigger fish to fry and could not spend even a few mere minutes or hours to allow himself to relax before he rides upon his horse to his next destination.

instead, he searches for answers. his questions bring about a quizzical expression on shikoba's face, for she has not seen a man as described near the spine as of late. she would shake her head towards aquillius. "no man of the name or stature has come by Moonglow, but if we see him, we will come to find you."

it was hard to promise these things as the wilds were so big and the wolves who inhabited it were too unique. this germanicus could be anywhere, perhaps on the other side of where Moonglow resides! however, she would not break such sad-sounding news to the boy, she knew better than to destroy his sense of hope.

"where does akashingo thrive?" she comes to ask, hoping that the travel from here to there would not be too long if the occasion ever arose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: may the gods strike me down if I forsake you - by Shikoba - April 08, 2023, 11:47 AM