The Floodlands Whisper, Oh, Great West
Akashingo
Yaret
375 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Gingerly, her paws would stroke the surface of the waters. A great gift from Satet for this flood of waters. Never had she fully put true inches of her wrists and legs down into such a body, let alone hear the roaring of its might in her ears with mist coating her guard hairs. Legend had been so distracted that she'd hardly heard the question momentarily, staring down at it with eyes that only weaved through each of its ripples until they'd hesitantly fallen back on the one she'd deemed Avery-Totoro. 

Pulling back out of the water, her hind legs were quick to lower while she swiftly flicked an ear. What did Avery-Totoro ask? Right! Avery-Totoro asked of adventure and wonder!

"Yeah! I have seen many things, Avery-Totoro. You would like," pause, "to hear?" she asked. Pulling her maw down, she flicked her tail behind her with not a smile upon her maw, but a focused, relaxed mouth. still, it curled and pulled up when she wanted it to as she spoke. "I come from far place, where earth meets sand and dunes that wish to tower as high as your mountains. Land scorching the unbuilt pads of your own and singeing mine. Avery-Totoro may have seen fire, but I am from realm of pyre and blaze. Where mother sun has killed her land and plagued her children, where only the best may prosper and leap. There are serpents of beautiful Gods, and even in dead land, life springs forth, Avery-Totoro! Where wildcats with pelts the color of amber prowl, and great big ears as my own so that they may be closer to the gods! Where few bird would dare to go, and where deer have grown great long antlers to be our trees."
Messages In This Thread
Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 08, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Totoro - April 10, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 14, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Totoro - April 17, 2023, 11:25 AM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 17, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 19, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Totoro - April 19, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 24, 2023, 02:32 AM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Totoro - April 24, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: Whisper, Oh, Great West - by Legend - April 30, 2023, 11:06 PM