Redtail Rise All Fired Up
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Both girls appeared in the doorway to greet them. Masquerade grinned and dipped forward, shoving the kill ahead of them as they slid into their usual sphinx pose at the threshold. Their long tail swept the wet grass behind them mindlessly as they nosed the limp rabbit toward the pups.

They couldn’t remember if pups this age could handle meat, so Masque pinned the carcass with their left forepaw and tore at it until its viscera spilled into the dirt. All those soft bits and pieces soaked in blood should be easier for the Saturdays to sample, though Masque tore off a hunk of the rabbit’s flank to chew into a pulp for them.

The rain splattered their back, wetting their pale fur into a steelier shade of gray. Masque paid no attention, easing their weight onto their left elbow as they finished noshing the flesh and deposited a mouthful of meat slurry beside the rest of the rabbit’s remains.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All Fired Up - by Raider - June 07, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Moon Runner - June 08, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 10, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: All Fired Up - by Raider - June 12, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: All Fired Up - by Moon Runner - June 19, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 21, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Raider - June 21, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 30, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Raider - July 04, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - July 12, 2023, 10:51 PM