Herbalists' Cache with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The idea had merit, if Eshe’s reaction was any indication. She said she would prefer to experiment with a squirrel. Masque nodded, thinking it was very pragmatic to start small. If it worked, Eshe could always “upgrade” later.

I’ll help you, they said, even more willing to assist now that they would be hunting for fauna rather than flora. Between the two of us, it shouldn’t take long to catch a squirrel. I think we should split up, try our luck in different spots. When one of us catches something, we can come back here and call for the other. Does that sound like a good plan?

Congrats on 100 posts!
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door - by Raider - June 15, 2023, 08:38 AM