Swiftcurrent Creek "Fools", Said I, "You do not know."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,160 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had to agree with those words. She had stayed innocent for a long while though. She had lived a shielded life before she got pregnant and her mother being terrible to her. Then the loss--- She just pushed those thoughts away. Her innocence was definitely gone after that. She did like that she did pick up life after all that loss, with Derg. She still didn't know what happened to him.

"I can imagine," she commented coming from her thoughts. She had heard what he had said. "You probably need a lot of it, hence why I like the reeds method." She smiled at that. She had learned that from her first love. "Well, sometimes it isn't once choice to get injured or not. Either way, I will be there to help." Arlette had always liked helping others, being a healer worked for her. Arlette paused and then looked at Arric. "Wait... Are you together with Akavir?," she asked. She knew he had pups but perhaps... now she was doubting if she misread the whole situation.

"It feels... good. It is different. I want to be supportive but also not want to hover too much over Bellatrix. I will be there if she needs me."
Messages In This Thread
"Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 17, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 19, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 20, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 21, 2023, 03:25 AM