Serpent Lake I should practice my courtesy~
Akashingo
Yaret
356 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All Welcome 
All welcome!!:] @Pancakes

A lake swallowed by the presence of serpents. Here, she thrived because it reminded her of her serpent. Her snake. Akashingo was lurking above her body. She was thriving in its air, feeling big gasps of it fall down into her lungs with a goofy, big and coy smile on her spitfire lips.
 She could see all from here. Where the lake crawled into the sands, there towered layers and levels of falls, and a stairwell she would climb.

With a lashing tail and crossed paws, she had her belly down and deemed herself a princess. Oh, Akashingo! Now that it had been open to her mouth, she was starved for its taste; though, she had much interested herself in placing herself on a throne. A throne where snakes showed their bellies to the sun on the rocks and slipped into the streams. A place that she now said she hailed queen to! Now she liked it up here.
 Now she was content, and she thought of nice little thoughts to herself with a devious grin on her mouth. And fantasized. Romanticized the lying skins of her false god when they coiled below her, and all of the other little baby pawn pieces she met. The more she looked down at the water, the more she felt the thought of a game burning into her skin. That was fun.
Messages In This Thread
I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 22, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 23, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 28, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 28, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - July 10, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - July 26, 2023, 11:36 PM