Redtail Rise All Fired Up
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade lifted their chin, proud of Sunrise for her courage and glad to have been part of the process. Her cool, damp nose prodded at their whiskered jaw, prompting Masque to thump their tail and mouth gently at the pup’s own muzzle.

Well done. Now, eat as much as you can. The meat nourishes you and helps you grow, the Caru purled.

They pushed upright, into a seated position, and shook their body free of clinging raindrops. Normally they might’ve lingered a while, yet Masque didn’t want to expose the pups or themself to this weather much longer. They scooted the rest of the remains a little closer to the den’s mouth.

Will you do as I say? they asked Sunrise, marigold eyes lingering on her face before flicking to Sunset. You too. I’ll be back soon with more.

And then they turned, snorting out a breath as they trotted away across the rainy rise.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All Fired Up - by Masquerade - June 07, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Moon Runner - June 08, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 10, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: All Fired Up - by Masquerade - June 12, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: All Fired Up - by Moon Runner - June 19, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 21, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Masquerade - June 21, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 30, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Masquerade - July 04, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: All Fired Up - by Saturdays Sunrise - July 12, 2023, 10:51 PM