Wheeling Gull Isle sour handover
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin
making SO many assumptions based on the john and simeon thread forgive me i will make changes if need be LOL. also feel free to tell me to beat it if you'd rather have someone else join this!

Recovery from almost-drowning was harder than it seemed.
Confined to the den for several days, subjected to extra-mushy food, and (probably) banned from going near the ocean without supervision — needless to say, she had been miserable! And she was sure Simeon had been, too. He was her only confidant; he knew what happened, at least.
But today, for the first time in what felt like forever, she ventures out again. This time, she follows Daddy. That had to be allowed, right?
Waddling on sore little legs, she pads a good ways behind him as quiet as she can. Dinah Redhawk had begun her sleuthing phase. The sky above was so ugly, threatening; a blue-gray blanket that hangs low above their heads. Why would Daddy be going out in this?
She makes it all the way to the beach when she hears the AUGH!, and it brings a flinch, batty little ears immediately swiveling to the sides of her head. Was he angry? Was he angry at her?
Once her paws touch the sand, she comes to a stop and slinks down into a sit, a good tentative ten feet behind him. Daddy? she croaks. What's wrong?
Messages In This Thread
sour handover - by Caracal - July 04, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: sour handover - by Dinah - July 04, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: sour handover - by Caracal - July 04, 2023, 09:15 PM
RE: sour handover - by Dinah - July 04, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: sour handover - by Caracal - July 04, 2023, 10:44 PM
RE: sour handover - by Dinah - July 04, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: sour handover - by Caracal - July 05, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: sour handover - by Dinah - July 05, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: sour handover - by Caracal - July 05, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: sour handover - by Dinah - July 05, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: sour handover - by Caracal - July 05, 2023, 09:08 PM