Lion Head Mesa I'm sorry that I'm misbehaving; I'm your little scarlet, starlet
Akashingo
Yaret
369 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Private 
@Seth

To a beautiful show, where the sun met the earth.

So, she climbed through secluded pathways, following not scent, but the marks of perfectly spaced claw indentations that she'd burned into memory. Like following the devil, she climbed his way with unyielding step and in the shadow of the risen red-sand. She took her sweet, sweet time, and the higher she climbed, the more she couldn't get his teeth being knocked out of his mouth off of her mind.

She couldn't wait to ring his ears out. She couldn't wait to feel the skin of her fingers along his back and lean over the edge while his body flailed on its way down the fall. In graceful steps, she cleared over jumps and climbs that demanded footwork, going onto the next levels and the ones after those. She couldn't wait! She couldn't wait. You know what she couldn't wait for? She couldn't wait to take his ear and dangle it around just because she wanted to! She couldn't wait to get in his big, stupid face and bite it! She couldn't wait to smash his big, handsome face with her back legs to crawl with the roaches! How DARE he send her out to a death pit with no warning! Oh, oh, oh, she was going to show him. Show him LOTS of new things that he'd not yet stuffed his nose into! Bubbling, bubbling, BUBBLING! Stupid Seth. Stupid Seth!

The sun burned the top of her head as she emerged from the back of the Hinode and met the peak of it. There she saw the blazes of the sun casting down as it set, and felt how the surface of the stone and sand cooled below her feet. The towering shadow of god tried to overrule her frame as he overlooked the mesa, and she crept out of it with a low head and a swishing, swishing, swishing tail. Her stare was hard, and her smile harder. Her tone firmer. "Seth." She cooed it out nice and pretty, but she sure wasn't thinking pretty, and it dripped out immediately.

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry that I'm misbehaving; I'm your little scarlet, starlet - by Legend - July 08, 2023, 01:05 AM