Lion Head Mesa I'm sorry that I'm misbehaving; I'm your little scarlet, starlet
Akashingo
Yaret
356 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Quickly, she was at his side, rubbing against his flank, and even quicker she was at his chest. Her head leaned firmly into his neck; her cheek nuzzled into his tar pelt. She curled her tail neatly around the side of her paws while nestling into a sit, and in quick succession, her big doey eyes batted. At first, a whisper, "I come to you?" With an itch in her ear, she soothed it by scratching her ear softly, swiftly against his throat. "I go out," she continued, murmuring to him all too delicately. pulling her maw down. "You command me away." Big, big, bigger her eyes and she tapped her tail on the ground as they stand inches from the edge, her even closer. "I listen." Yes! She'd listened! With a seal on her neck, she'd done so. "I leave for you." The more she spoke, the quicker her sentences released. Her paws shuffled, her shoulders adjusted in a wiggle as she leaned up to him farther to tightly touch her head to his muzzle. "To strange place. I trust." She's used to going strange places! That's okay, yes? So, she let her head be still as if it communicated it in itself was no problem.

"And you," she didn't stop, "send me," she continued, taking split second pauses in a dainty, lovestruck voice. "To DEATH PIT with STRANGERS, AND NO WARNING!" Seth didn't know? She didn't care! She didn't care what Seth did and didn't know, he could kiss his sorry ass bye-bye once she decided to round her fist out and chuck him off 3000 feet! She whined! Her bottom lip scrunched up to her top and her nose fell into a wrinkle, and oh, was he seeing a pissy squint in her eyes. He spoke NOW!

What did he think? He thought, she thought, that it was cute and funny? He thought that he could mosey her on off to WEIRDOS that wouldn't talk to her and hid around like moles trying not to peek out from their burrows? Where Lake leisurely tossed around their ladies six feet into the dirt? SHE WAS A LADY! This wasn't Khaba's fault to her. No! SETH'S FAULT!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry that I'm misbehaving; I'm your little scarlet, starlet - by Legend - July 09, 2023, 01:29 PM