The Bracken Woods zindgani ke safar mein
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He raised his head in such a way that it afforded Masque a better look at the contraption around his throat. They swallowed, full of misgivings at the sight of such an object. It wasn’t just foreign to them, it was alien.

There was a slight edge to the question he posed, causing the yearling to blink in consideration. They shook their head. They weren’t in the mood for socializing with strangers and small talk at the best of times… and this certainly wasn’t that.

I should get back to my hunt, they replied.

It was true Masque needed sustenance. But they also had other mouths to feed. And their search for Avicus to consider, of course. They took a deep breath, aware they were being brief to the point of rudeness. But that wasn’t entirely unusual for them and they simply didn’t have the bandwidth to care.

Goodbye, they said, and would have included his name, except they’d never gotten around to exchanging them.

Masquerade did have the presence of mind to dip their head before they turned and loped in a random direction through the woods, passing as noiselessly as a ghost.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - June 22, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Raider - June 22, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - June 24, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - June 27, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Raider - July 03, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - July 05, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Raider - July 05, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - July 11, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Raider - July 11, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: zindgani ke safar mein - by Aditya - July 16, 2023, 12:06 PM