Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
@Pupper” wasn’t feeling well today. Masquerade wished Ashlar was still around and wondered if they might need to study more about medicine. But who could teach them? They mulled this as they nudged “@Fifth” to come with them, traipsing into the neighboring grotto.

We’ll hunt, they assured their younger sister, but I’d also like to bring back something else. I don’t know what yet. I’ll know it when I see it.

The Caru motioned for her to run ahead if she liked, then loped after her through the small forest. It was dark here, and loud. Masque’s ears flicked constantly as the birdsong trilled from the leafy treetops. It would provide good cover for hunting.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dog Songs - by Raider - July 19, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 19, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 20, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 21, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 24, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 30, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - August 01, 2023, 02:40 PM