Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
214 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Ava, seemingly, did not want Dinah's help. Which, admittedly, she was more than okay with — that meant this was now a competition of who could get the better flowers, and Dinah sprung forward with newfound confidence. She toddles into the bushes with her head held high and examines every single one she sees. A master plan inside her little galaxy-brain forms:
Near a rocky fixture, she finds one, two yellow lillies; one slightly smaller than the other, though Dinah hoped it would bloom further.
Hidden in the trees are magenta rhododendrons, a picking from a shrub; unevenly cut, but still beautiful. 
Penstemons, a vibrant violet in color; plucked from an open bush near the sandbank.
A bigleaf lupine, tall and strong and a dazzling blue-purple color. The centerpiece.
Now, she needed something white to complete her desired color scheme — white asters, a handful, found amidst a swath of ferns.
They are all held within her jaws, although as she made her venture back to Gramma Towhee, they had begun to slip and fall to the ground. It was a balancing act to get them to her all together, but that's what made Dinah an expert!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Dinah - July 26, 2023, 01:06 PM