Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
Masquerade could not find @Redd. They had finally tracked down @Relic near the outskirts and he said he hadn’t seen their sister for several days. The Caru spent the whole of a sweltering August day scouring the rise and the neighboring territories, calling out for Redd. But there came no reply.

They were tempted to broaden their net and search for her, like they had done for Avicus. Yet that endeavor had been a waste of time. Considering the sheer scope of the wilderness, how could even the truest tracker hope to find anyone who went missing without a trace? Besides, the pups needed them now more than ever.

Or did they? As Masque climbed to the highest point of the rise, they remembered just how independent the pups had become lately. Avicus’s foursome was nearly indistinguishable from the adults in the pack these days. According to Maleah’s wisdom, they still needed supervision for a few months. The Caru clung to that thought and the memory of Mulherin begging them to stay.

But they felt hollow as they walked the ridge line. Avicus and Redd were in the wind. Relic was scarce. Masque had never felt so lonely in their life. They sounded a melancholy note, in the hopes that others on the rise would raise their voices to remind them that they weren’t as alone as they believed.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Witch Doctor - by Raider - August 07, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Witch Doctor - by New Snow - August 09, 2023, 05:27 AM
RE: Witch Doctor - by Raider - August 09, 2023, 08:43 AM