Redtail Rise Witch Doctor
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
When New Snow’s voice rose up in reply, Masquerade felt a momentary reassurance. It was always good to hear the Bitan’s voice. But that thought made their heart sink in their chest as the Caru realized that part of their current discomfiture and loneliness was because they had no one they could talk to, especially if Redd was really gone.

The Caru swallowed and fell silent, still pacing along the crest of the rise. They’d found something of a confidant in Mulherin, though he was so young, as were the other pups. They didn’t have that close kinship with either Ancelin or Lilia and Relic had grown distant. And, of course, New Snow and her mate did not actually speak.

A great sigh gusted out of them as they flopped on the ground, setting up a cloud of dust where the summer sun had torched the grass into desiccation. Masquerade sneezed several times, then settled with a second, smaller sigh. Their head drifted to rest on their outstretched forepaws, marigold eyes staring disconsolately into the distance.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Witch Doctor - by Raider - August 07, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Witch Doctor - by New Snow - August 09, 2023, 05:27 AM
RE: Witch Doctor - by Raider - August 09, 2023, 08:43 AM