Phoenix Maplewood Rooted inside of my DNA
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masque followed the scent of a young buck from the foot of the rise toward the moraine, where they lost the trail. They persevered across the rugged terrain and rediscovered it in the forest beyond. They’d barely breached the tree line when wolf and deer crossed paths in a small clearing and spooked one another quite badly.

The Caru could only stand there in shock, feet braced and heart pounding, as the buck sprang away through the trees. After a few seconds’ delay, they loped after him. Masque had never intended to hunt such big game by herself, simply track his movements. Was he part of a herd?

Another scent wafted into their nose and Masquerade slowed to a trot, then a walk, before stopping altogether. They raised their reddish snout into the crisp September air and sniffed, trying to get a read on the scent. Wolf. Male. Young. Injured?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 10, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 12, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Riley - September 12, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 13, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 13, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Riley - September 13, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 15, 2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 15, 2023, 12:14 PM