Redtail Rise Lock-Jaw
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Augur approved. It was written all over his features as he rumbled acknowledgement, then touched his snout to their forehead. Masquerade’s flesh tingled at the contact right before a flush of warmth swept along their entire body. They couldn’t decide if they were more pleased with themself or the Ulfhedinn’s immediate acceptance.

Their head held high and their tail even twitching up a few notches, they sprang after him when he turned. Masque’s heart danced in their chest as they flanked him. It was more than fitting to commemorate this moment with a hunt. Every cell in their body thrilled at the prospect of bloodshed and a hot meal.

It would just be the two of them, though Masquerade smiled to themself when they realized they couldn’t wait to tell @Mulherin in particular all about this. Perhaps they would bring their spoils to him directly afterward to break the news.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 16, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 17, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 17, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 18, 2023, 02:59 PM