Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Huh, it had never occurred to Dwin that sickness could also be related to having a nasty temper, because the more she looked at the old lady, the more she associated her with a detail-less, but unpleasant encounter. Well, if she had been ill, then why not start anew. Because - at the time she also had not been very well either. Due to hunger. And having been offered puke covered mushrooms instead of proper food. 

Though she was a bit hungry now and as she listened Towhee introduce her bat friend, a naughty thought entered her mind that she did not speak out loud. How heretic would it be to ask, if the lady offered her bat as a snack. Let's be honest - it was all fun and games with familiars in the stories, but the heroes never had to deal with hunger there. Dwin was convinced that in truly dire situation those little, furry helpers would not have a long life expectancy at all. 

"Warrior princess Dwinnderlets of the House Calderian," she introduced herself and made a bow, while the cheeky grin and sly glint in her eyes meant that she was playing a game here. "But people call me Dwin for short," she added, which was very true. "So, what are you doing here, Lady P... Tee?" she asked. "You lived in the mountains, if I am correct." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Ceridwen - September 29, 2023, 05:35 PM