Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
For a moment it seemed that Towhee had beaten Dwin in her own game. She blinked, mouth slightly ajar, ready to shoot back and answer and then closed it shut. Thinking hard. "Well, there was a time, when she broke her leg, when she tried to jump on a running bison from a cliff," she offered, feeling quite certain that there were grains of truth in the story and without Finley being present here and no to refute the false facts, not even Towhee could argue that this was not true. 

"She was a great adventurer - Finley that is - free and reckless like wind and grandpa Elwood was the tree that caught her," she went on with a metaphor, no longer remembering, who had framed it like this first, and there was a high likelihood that this was her invention. "You see - getting caught in branches of a tree is not a bad thing for a wind. It let's it stop and rest and look around, and appreciate a place or people for longer than it would usually do," she went on. 

"Which one are you?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:32 AM