Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Well, you were not there either, when it happened to Finley - who is to say that she told YOU the truth?" Dwin grinned back at Towhee. "When it comes to telling stories about themselves, people tend to tell them so that they appear in a more appealing light. An unreliable narrator," she explained her train of thought. "So - it does not necessarily mean lying, but no one ever wants to be remembered for their flaws and folly," she finished. 

"Not a fan of little kids in general. They seem to become more interesting, when they are almost grown up," she said. "While they are small, they just cause more trouble than joy. But - maybe that's just a Blackthorn kid thing. Maybe there are kids out in the world, who I could like," she mused, tempted to ask, if Towhee's kids were bearable, but then - she was a Blackthorn too. If not by blood then in spirit - which meant that she would not be able to give an objective opinion on this subject. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Ceridwen - October 19, 2023, 12:20 PM