Redtail Rise Twin Flames on a Masquerade
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Hoping he would not move away this time, Masquerade reached to nuzzle their brother’s muzzle. Encouraged by the wave of his tail, they wagged theirs too.

I wanted to thank you, Masque said. I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately and I realize that you, your brother and sisters have really helped me grow as a person. But particularly you, Mul.

They paused, glancing off into the October night, a smile playing about their mouth as they recollected something he’d said to them the first time they’d brought up their dreams for his future. Their eyes flashed thoughtfully when they membered how he’d wondered what their mother would think.

I wanted to say I’m sorry too. You were right: Augur, Lilia and even mother are proof that a leader doesn’t necessarily need eloquence to be effective, they continued, looking back to his swarthy face, although I still believe it would be good to have someone with the gift of gab represented in leadership. I think it would bring balance.

Masque wondered if he would sense where they were going with this. They’d talked about the possibility of Mulherin leading his own pack, with Masquerade in a supporting role. That remained their endgame but the details of their vision had lately begun to shift.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 18, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 21, 2023, 02:00 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 21, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 23, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 27, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 28, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - November 04, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - November 05, 2023, 09:23 AM