Redtail Rise Legends Are Made
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They grinned as their shoulders brushed, glad for the easygoing companionship between them. If they thought of Atreus, it was only a brief fluttering in the back of their mind. Even with Avicus back among them, Masque told themself he must’ve been involved in her disappearance somehow. Their mother’s lack of testimony on the matter neither refuted nor upheld this theory.

All thoughts of that brushed aside, they focused on the conversation at hand. Of course the pups were a mutual touch point, particularly the pleasure in rearing them. The former and future Caru could only nod and wave their tail, silently gratified by the mention of Mulherin’s name in particular.

Raising children is difficult but rewarding, they agreed. Have you and Lilia talked about having some of your own? Masque asked lightly, recalling his previous, “We’ll see,” on the topic of pups.

With Avicus planning to step up again soon, she very likely meant to breed again in the spring. That meant there could possibly be three litters born to the rise, if nothing else changed before then. Masque would be happy to support all of them, though they sipped in an uneasy breath, wondering if the competition of it all might destabilize the rise again.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 24, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 26, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 29, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 29, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 01:26 PM