Redtail Rise Twin Flames on a Masquerade
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The word “rule” still felt a little strange in their mouth, though they refused to shy away from it now. Mulherin certainly didn’t bat an eyelash at their suggestions, though he gently reminded them that all of this would take time.

Yeah, they agreed with a small smile, touching their muzzle to his. You’re right… again, Masque tacked on the last word with a chuckle, warm breath gusting against his whiskers.

They stepped back, deciding they would seek out their mother soon, perhaps in the morning. Although Masquerade made no mention of it now, they planned to finally address the giant elephant in the room with the former—and hopefully future—Wealda.

I was thinking of calling the others for a night hunt. But I’m not married to that idea. Is there anything you’d like to do, Mul? Just don’t say ‘go to bed,’ the yearling quipped.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 18, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 21, 2023, 02:00 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 21, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 23, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 27, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 28, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - November 04, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - November 05, 2023, 09:23 AM