Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
293 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Maybe I could snag a @Tierra if she's in the area? <3 Only if you have time!
Today Mae found it in herself to press beyond the willows, ascending to the neighboring ridge. She'd taken a liking to the mountains. The views were breathtaking, the sloping terrain offering a sense of security she hadn't ever found in the valley. Here the trees were alight with autumn colors, a blaze of orange and gold shot through with darker patches. Some of the trees, Mae was learning, had been burned to a crisp.

That was weird. So she set about inspecting further, following the faint bitter scent of wood long since burned to blackness until she found another afflicted tree. Mae frowned at it. Then she started to circle the crispy tree, sniffing all around it as if she might find out what had happened this way.
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM