Redtail Rise Legends Are Made
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They didn’t know for certain, though they patiently waited for Ancelin to elaborate. Masque frowned at the list of names. The mention of Ashlar’s made them think about Mulherin’s paternity questions not so long ago. Perhaps it was for the best that they’d never bothered recognizing a father figure of any kind. There was only Avicus.

Masquerade huffed a laugh at his bantering advice, which made them think to say, Caru is my truest calling though. I’m neither a mom nor a dad but, for what it’s worth, I’d help out and support you however I could.

They exhaled through their nose, thoughts bouncing around for a moment as that voice whispered even louder. Inevitably they thought about the ridge. Masque’s eyes even drifted that direction, their teeth snagging the inside of their cheek momentarily.

Returning their gaze to Ancelin, they said, Have you and Lilia ever thought about spinning off, like starting your own pack? A sister pack to the rise.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 24, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 26, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 29, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 29, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 01:26 PM