Redtail Rise Legends Are Made
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Of course, Masquerade understood perfectly when he dismissed the idea out of hand. They wondered what he would think if they revealed their tentative visions for their own future. Would Ancelin consider it disloyal? Perhaps Masque could try him first, gauge his reaction, then consider bringing it up to Avicus…

But their cousin quickly dismissed the topic and incited a race. The yearling’s lips parted, wishing to continue the conversation. But if Ancelin wasn’t interested, they supposed they could table the rest of their thoughts for later. Maybe they could pick it up after they ran off some energy.

If you say so, they laughed, their own tail lashing as they deliberately (and literally) bumped into him, then sprang away.

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 24, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 26, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 29, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - October 29, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 01:26 PM