Blackbeak Bluff hit the floor hard, i was never picked
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade didn’t know how long she stood there, lost in her thoughts, but when Riley sidled up alongside her, she realized her legs were very tired. She swallowed a sigh as she returned her mate’s nuzzle. A moment later, she plopped unceremoniously onto her haunches.

No, she replied, then clarified, as in, no, I hadn’t noticed about the water. She paused, brow furrowing. I won’t say no to a walk though. I just need a few minutes.

Masque hadn’t looked at him directly yet, though she did now, her expression apologetic. She’d told him she might be messy these first few days, yet the strength of her emotions had still caught them both off guard. Riley was the one and only reason she didn’t tuck tail and run right back to the rise.

I’m still feeling… she said, not bothering to bite back the sigh this time as she jerked a foreleg. After a deep breath, she continued, I keep telling myself I knew this might happen and I just need to ride it out. It’s just hard.

Masque listed sideways, slumping slightly into Riley’s shoulder.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM