Blackbeak Bluff hit the floor hard, i was never picked
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She smiled faintly at his reassurances. Masque knew her mate quite well by now; she knew that he would go back to the rise if she just said the word. But she held her tongue. She hadn’t uprooted both of their lives just to fold at the very first obstacle. That would be a disservice to everyone involved, including all the Redtails they’d left behind.

Did I ever tell you that I thought about claiming Dragon’s Back Ridge? I had it in mind for Mul at first, then later on I thought of taking it for myself. I thought about it a lot right before we left, actually, Masque admitted, but I pictured that conversation going poorly too. Redd opposed the idea of Mountain Boulder and New Snow starting a splinter pack in the maple forest, so…

None of this mattered now. She lapsed into silence, still leaning into Riley’s warmth as she closed her eyes momentarily. Masque had spent so much time inside her head lately. She was over it. It was time to clear her mind, starting with that walk her mate had suggested.

Okay, she said on an exhale, I’m ready for that walk, Mr Redtail.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM