Blackbeak Bluff hit the floor hard, i was never picked
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Despite how much she adored Riley, Masquerade rankled a little at his cavalier comment about insurrections. He wasn’t wrong, though, was he? Masque sighed, then suddenly wondered if her departure had made any difference. Had it made the turbulence worse? The scarier notion, for her, was that her absence might’ve actually made things better back home.

Swallowing an enormous lump in her throat, she nodded dumbly at Riley’s continued talk of a walk. Masque shot him a wobbly smile when he returned the pet name. She didn’t think she was any smarter than her mate. Just because she tended to overthink so much didn’t mean anything. She sighed through her nose.

When she eventually broke her silence, she asked, Where exactly are we headed?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM