Blackbeak Bluff hit the floor hard, i was never picked
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She didn’t feel remotely hungry, though she didn’t want to say no to Riley, particularly not on their “hunty-moon.” Masque was too distracted to make sense of his comment about the view, so she only tilted her head and gave him a politely quizzical smile.

We can do whatever you want. As long as we’re together, I really don’t care what we do, she said to him, her delivery coming out flat and sour rather than sweet like she intended.

Masque winced, wishing she could stop being such a drag. Her tail drooped. Riley deserved better. She just hoped he could hang in there until she could process all these feelings, overcome them.

We can wrap this one soon in favor of fresher ones if you like, especially since she is being

[Image: giphy.gif]
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM