Kintla Flatlands Longobardi lion
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birds and the bigger being. This sounded interesting, even if it was a piece of nonesense expressed in a very eloquent and beautiful way. Dwin did not say any of this to the stranger and memorized the quote. Maybe Sylvie, who was more gifted in the art of story-building could find a good use for it. 

"Well, one of them is married or about to get married in Moonglow. She found herself a handsome beau and is about to start a family this season," Dwin told. "Sylvie - the sister I am travelling with - at this point is looking for a square meal. And Frolic - is somewhere out in the world causing mayhem and havoc. If the sky fall on your tomorrow or an earthquake wakes you - be sure that's her doing," she smiled fondly as she said this. 

"Her counterpart Glee is back at home fulfilling the meaning of her name. And there are two sisters I have never met - Hymnal and..." she paused, trying to recall, what was the name of the half-sibling from her father's first marriage. "Little Jay or something," she finished. "So that's all my sisters. What about yours? Where are they in the world?"
Messages In This Thread
Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - February 07, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - February 11, 2024, 06:58 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - March 02, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - March 03, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - March 08, 2024, 03:03 PM