Shadewood Even though we know it, everyone remains in play.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
You eat while I clean, Masquerade said in a perfunctory tone, setting about her task.

She cleaned the wound with as much care and thoroughness as she could, then sat back to give it a visual inspection. Her mouth tasted sour, not only with her mate’s blood but the implications of such a wound. Even a minor injury could majorly impact the two of them.

We need to be more careful, Masque murmured, almost as if to herself. We have to look out for ourselves, she said a little more loudly, catching Riley’s eye, for them.

And now she was starkly aware of their vulnerability as a duo. Even one more able-bodied adult could mean the difference between life and death, in the event of an illness or injury. Masquerade felt humbled by this realization and folded to the ground beside Riley, leaning lightly into him.

She didn’t touch the kill. She’d officially lost her taste for pork.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even though we know it, everyone remains in play. - by Raider - April 22, 2024, 10:20 AM