Ouroboros Spine siunnurak ⌽
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
"Yes. There are things to be mended. Begin with Vairë," Kukutux encouraged.

I will, Asivaq promised. She will be the next one I will seek.

When prompted to speak on her time away and elaborate, she closed her eyes and recounted the events. We went north after the bison hunt and stayed at a camp of Tartok wolves. There, I was named Asivaq and Issumatar. From there, we returned to the valley and went south until we found a territory that suited us. We called ourselves Napatuqvik—tree village.

She took a deep breath. Everything was fine until after the children's birth, when a pack moved themselves right next door, and wolves began trespassing. Kigipigak became a constant guardian, and I was a full-time mother without a village. She did not expect pity; it was her fault she had been so alone. Our lives became separate, and we worked ourselves to exhaustion. At some point after Little Fox's death, we decided it was time to move our village. We went to say goodbye to our other neighbors, Njord and Meerkat, and they invited us into their village. We declined because we wanted out of the area. They, rightfully, were not happy that we rejected their offer.

You were all I could think about when I thought of where we should go, so I asked Kigipigak if we could try and return, and he agreed. I think this was Sedna’s doing, as I was straying farther and farther from myself and my family.
Messages In This Thread
siunnurak ⌽ - by Kukutux - April 27, 2024, 10:29 AM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by RIP Ariadne - April 27, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by Kukutux - April 27, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by RIP Ariadne - April 27, 2024, 02:24 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by Kukutux - April 27, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by RIP Ariadne - April 28, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by Kukutux - April 29, 2024, 05:24 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by RIP Ariadne - May 01, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by Kukutux - May 08, 2024, 06:14 PM
RE: siunnurak ⌽ - by RIP Ariadne - May 14, 2024, 11:39 AM