Nova Peak rumpus room
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her lips pressed together at his response, her mind flitting back over the past few weeks spent in Shadewood. Just about a month ago, she’d said, “None of this has been easy but I know it’s worth it. I regret nothing.” And yet, here they were, back where they had begun. She was glad Riley had supported her decision to return as he often—maybe even always—seconded her, though it did make her wonder.

I know I’ve been all over the place these past few weeks, she said, then paused to think that over before amending, These past few months, honestly. Maybe even my whole life. Masquerade paused again. You’ve been my rock, though, and I can’t tell you how much you mean to me. How much it means to have someone so unshakably in my corner. You know I’m in yours too, right?

She gave him a long look, followed by a kiss right to the tip of his nose. One day, perhaps, they wouldn’t see eye to eye on something. But if today was not that day, then she wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I like R-names because of the alliteration, she said after a moment, revisiting the original, lighter topic. Riley Redtail sounds so much smoother than Masquerade Redtail. Her lips pursed again as she made a thoughtful hmmm noise before quipping, Maybe I should shorten it to Rade Redtail. Then we could all match!
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
rumpus room - by Raider - April 25, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Riley - April 26, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Raider - April 26, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Riley - April 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Raider - April 29, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: rumpus room - by Riley - May 01, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Raider - May 01, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Riley - May 07, 2024, 08:32 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Raider - May 07, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Riley - May 15, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: rumpus room - by Raider - May 15, 2024, 01:31 PM